Is anyone else having a problem downloading the Yahoo Messanger from RIM's site? I downloaded ... General Blackberry forum

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

RIM Yahoo Messanger

Advertisement

Is anyone else having a problem downloading the Yahoo Messanger from RIM's site? I downloaded it a few weeks ago via USB and the web page without a problem... Last night and today it fails... no error message... I tried downloading it via BB browser when I went out and it failed again with an error of "Invalid 907 COD" is this jsut an issue I am haveing or is everyone expeiriencing it?
    Welcome to my World!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: RIM Yahoo Messanger

Not just you...I am getting the same thing...So I reverted back to the download from T-Mobile site. Then after I downloaded it and used it, I remembered why I hated it so much in the first place, so deleted again.

I'm not going to attempt to download it again. I don't really like yahoo anyways. I have Ramble, GoogleTalk and BB Messenger already on my phone plus the email and text. There are plenty of ways for someone to get ahold of me if they need to.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~i have tried to download it recently. Its been on my bb for awhile now no problems.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

yeah it was on mine and working great but then i altered my os and couldnt DL it again.. i just wanted to make sure it was not from altering my OS then again I have not tried to dl it since i upgraded to the telestra OS maybe i should downgrade and try then reupgrade....
    Welcome to my World!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I have the Telstra and it's not working on mine. Don't know. It may be the OS? How about you people who haven't upgraded? Can you sucessfully download this now?

miamiboyz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FA223E

I downloaded it when I first bought my 7100i in October and haven't had any problems out of it.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~I had to delete the app cause it kept logging me in. Or while I was chatin it would log me out. Got tired of it, so I just got rid of it. Now I'm having problems with Blackberry messenger. I'm going to delete it as well and just call it good.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Did you have yahoo set to log you in automatically?

angelpitbull no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400D77D5

what i did was a Google search for Yahoo mobile messenger it works great on the bb
    smile
    it makes people wonder what you're up to!
    http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Angelpitbull

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I just downloaded RIM's yahoo today on a 7100 no problems at all. Can not say the same with BB Messenger.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tekgik no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204031B6

just got mine the other day, 8700g, and i've been trying to download it on the bb itself or via the web and can't seem to install it at all.

edit: using IM+ instead, seems much better.
    Last edited by tekgik; 05-28-2006 at 12:59 PM.