Hope this is the right place for this... I now work in a medium sized ... General Blackberry forum

crack14crack no está en línea Stack level 1

RIM version of Tigertext for HIPAA compliance

Hope this is the right place for this...

I now work in a medium sized hospital, and we are dealing with the issue that doctors are texting patient info which is a violation of HIPAA. So to allow Doctors and others to text PHI, our department is looking at getting a large expensive BYOD system like Entropoid, but the cost is high. I have been looking around at a way to solve the main issue of texting for HIPAA.

I found Tigertext, which is HIPAA compliant texting app, that automatically deletes text messages after a period of time, as well as being on it's own network. Kind of like BB, but it can work across platform which BB can't.

I looked on thier website, and some big hospitals are using them. Has anyone any experience with Tigertext?

It looks like they have a BB version of the app, but which OS will it work on?

Any others?
    Just trying to stack up against all the other pins...

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9320; en-GB) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/ Mobile Safari/534.11+)

I'm sorry I've no experience in tigertext, however hopefully somebody will and will post here.
    I like to be nice. If I appear stupid I'm not trolling I'm just that stupid.
    Follow me on Twitter - @Villordsutch