'Apple Killer' in the works? According to The New York Times, BlackBerry manufacturer, RIM, is ... General Blackberry forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Thumbs up RIM planning a touchscreen BlackBerry?

Advertisement

'Apple Killer' in the works?

According to The New York Times, BlackBerry manufacturer, RIM, is preparing an assault on Apple's increasingly-popular iPhone.

RIM co-chief executive, Mike Lazaridis, fired a shot at Apple's iPhone device by stating:

"I couldn’t type on it and I still can't type on it, and a lot of my friends can't type on it. It’s hard to type on a piece of glass."

[Full Article]
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I do hope that they never get rid of the keyboard. I refuse to go to a touch screen only phone. I would rather have my keys and the option of a stylus.

BB I can imagine is going to put out an apple killer, but not anytime soon. BB will do the research needed to make it a great phone first.

I will wait for this phone... Unless Tmobile starts getting the new Treos again Then I will go Treo. Tmobile gets the crap versions of phones anyway I miss having video on my phone
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If they do i still want a keyboard.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Yes, on the keyboard! A touch-screen can fail! I have had 3 touch-screen devices and they do go bad a lot quicker that the BB keyboard...even w/heavy use.