Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Meh. Imo that doesn't look interesting or promising at all. We don't ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: RIM patents slide-out QWERTY!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Meh. Imo that doesn't look interesting or promising at all.

We don't want a slide out keyboard. They are not as user friendly as a full qwerty that is always there.

Hey RIM, have u tried to superimpose an 8320 keyboard onto an iphone yet? It fits perfect! Now THAT'S your touchscreen bb. The same size as the iphone (but not all metal and that skinny), but use the size of the iphone, slap on the 8320 keyboard with a trackball as well, along with a longer and slimer talk/end/menu/back button, and there is your touchscreen blackberry.

I wish I was fluent in photoshop, because if I could make that in photoshop, everyone would be laughing at this BS/non-existant "touch screen" blackberry that BoyGenius tried to BS the public into thinking was legit a few months ago.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Actually. The more I look at this, I come to a few other thoughts:
    1: RIM, make this blackberry and find yourself in court with about 3 other mobile carriers, because its a blatent rip off and unoriginal.
    2: if by chance you do go out of your rabid minds and create this blackberry, I will stop using blackberry devices based on general principal.

See my above post. If you are going to rip off someones un-original design, it might was well be a design WORTH ripping off, and not some idea that has been out for 5 years.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It is not at all original, but I do like it.

EddyBrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BA33BC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Ilike the design with the trackball option for navigation, but you never know. RIM might let HTC building it for them to prevent any legal issues.

Pstone no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm just not sure if this is the right direction for BB. Just seems like they're trying to make their phones like everybody else. It looks just like an XV8600.
    You Motorboat'n SOB!

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3

I hate touch phones. They always have problems. I think that having a non-touch phone that works as well as they do is the only way to go!!! Just my thoughts though!
    Once you go Black(berry) you'll never go back!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12