Hi All Can someone explain to me why these massages are flooding my mailbox and ... General Blackberry forum

marjo no está en línea Stack level 1

Rim Messages

Hi All

Can someone explain to me why these massages are flooding my mailbox and what I can do to stop it
    isn't it supposed to be going to the BB device

Rim network sends like 30 of these a day this is after I sync with the desktop

This is what it says along with a ETP.DAT file

[FONT=Consolas]This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Consolas]BEGINETP 249[/FONT]
    [FONT=Consolas]AZge1ukAAAAAIBAINDAyMTcwNzMgGm1hcmlvbWVkZWlyb3NAc3 ltcGF0aWNvLmNhAEWJC0BQ[/FONT]

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Rim Messages

It looks like you installed the DM as BES instead of BIS. Are you on a BES server? If not, uninstall the DM software from the PC and reinstall it and when you do choose the BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) when asked.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro

I recently started getting these messages again (after purchasing my 8130...previously had an 8830) and haven't changed my config from BIS to BES. I don't get them but once every other day or so...but it does get annoying from time to time. Not sure of what the cause is, but for me it isn't an accidental BIS to BES switch.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (
    Sound you have tried to activate the EnterpriseActivation on a BIS-Unit. Normaly it stops within 24 - 48 hours.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4

I used to get those kind of messages when I had ny blackberry email redirect. Make sure if you are on a internet based email, and not a BES then the redirector needs to be switched off. You can do that through your settings on the desktop manager