Hi Fellow Pinstackers, Firstly let me state categorically that I have nothing to do with ... General Blackberry forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Lightbulb RIM Market Research - Participation Challenge for Pinstackers

Advertisement

Hi Fellow Pinstackers,
    Firstly let me state categorically that I have nothing to do with RIM or their Market Research. Period !
    Yesterday I was a little surprised by a thread from a buddy RemyKirin (http://forums.pinstack.com/f8/tell_rim_what_we_want_directly-111828/) where he announced that we could participate directly in RIM's Market Research, hopefully contributing as an active voice with the manufacturer regarding our opinions about BB products. What really left me dumbfounded was the fact that I had been doing this for the past few years, and considered that every Pinstacker would be doing the same. From some (few) posts on the the thread I realized that not ALL Pinstackers were doing it, or had knowledge of it existing.
    This thread is going to try and address the situation.
    It cannot be called, really, a challenge or contest, but a plea for all Pinstackers to join and contribute with RIM's Market Research with the principle objective of REALLY contributing with our knowledge and day to day experiences with BlackBerry phones so that, one day, RIM can consider making their phones better...the best smartphones available.
    I contribute regularly with the research and maybe if we all did, the results will, somehow, convince and help RIM arrive at better qualified solutions. The last RIM Market Research arrived in my mail box yesterday...
    All it takes is for the Pinstackers to join Owner's Lounge - that's what I did years ago. It's very easy, especially for stackers in the US, Canada and UK. Just go to blackberry.com and take it from there.
    I had to "cheat" a little because I'm here in Portugal and the Owner's Lounge did not cater for us... but I got in anyway.
    The idea of this thread is yes, contribute to it with ideas etc., but really go on to www.blackberry.com enter Owners Lounge and REGISTER.
    Then you can have a say in the development of future berries.
    Haydn, Cherri, the device pros, the moderators and all the old hands can definitely help with this.
    Let's make it work.
    I apologize if you consider this thread too long or inappropriate. If so, let me know please.
    My special thanks to RemyKirin.
    Last edited by Delfim; 08-05-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Corrections and add on

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Maybe I could register with the owners lounge with all three of my berries lol
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Go for it... but then you have to have three different e-mail addresses. That's a pain...