Comparing the RIM & Apple sites for downloading apps, and perusing the dev forums, I'm ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

RIM & Apple Site Comparison

Advertisement

Comparing the RIM & Apple sites for downloading apps, and perusing the dev forums, I'm wondering if RIM is going to stay in business.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    If you actually clarified on this we might be able to know what you're talking about...Thanks!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Check out the sites. Apple's site is overwhelmingly more competently laid out, and burgeoning with apps. Makes RIM look like amateurs.
    Dev blogs are rife with frustration at RIMS lack of cooperation, platform, and code. Apple's are full of entreprenurial zest and talent.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I think you have a valid point that RIM's site may not be laid out as nicely as Apples. I know a lot of people complain about RIM in regards to development but I find it probably the easiest platform to develop on (Besides Windows Mobile).The support for development I find absolutely outstanding. The cost to get started on Berry Dev is also quite a bit lower than that of apple.

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32C73EFE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Would you rather have the better site or the better phone? I know I'm goin with the phone

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love bb nation why fix something that's not broke