I recently updated my OS software to 4.5.0.110 through RIM's site and now when I ... General Blackberry forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

RIM 4.5 vs ATT 4.5???

Advertisement

I recently updated my OS software to 4.5.0.110 through RIM's site and now when I fire up the DM it wants to update the software again. From what I know for my device the latest OS is 4.5.0.110. Is there a way where I can stop this from happening everytime I fire up the DM? I was trying to load a couple games and themes using the DM but I'm hesistant to do it since it is looking to update my OS again, and I'm honestly not trying to lose these files I currently have on my BB. I've backed up before but that does not save my application, some of which I no longer have links to or they have already expired. Any help in this situation will be greatly appreciated.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    It is probably just trying to update 3 Languages.

It will not actually do the update.

A common problem. Just ignore it.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Cool thanks... I just fired it again just now to do some random backups and this time it's not asking to update the OS... not sure why but I'll take it...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have seen this when I have other OS's loaded on my PC for the same device. I kept getting this for my backup 8100 every time I even needed to charge the thing. I had to delete all other OS's I wasn't using for it to stop asking me if I wanted to upgrade.