I just recently purchased a RIM957 on Ebay mainly for the use of the callender/appointment ... General Blackberry forum

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

RIM957 service options

Advertisement

I just recently purchased a RIM957 on Ebay mainly for the use of the callender/appointment book. It would be handy if I could setup inexpensive service for the unit. I wouldn't be using a wireless service much, maybe just a few email's here and there. What all services are available for the 957 and do any of them have inexpensive price plans. Anybody know? Thanks.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blackberry's website has service options on this. Im not a 900 series user though. sorry

ellwye no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cingular sold off their Mobitex network (which the 950/957 uses) to a company called Velocita Wireless. (link here) Supposedly they are still maintaining the network and selling service just as Cingular did. That said, I couldn't find much info on price plans in the few minutes I was looking at their site. Hope this helps.

/

Ashtonford no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: RIM957 service options

Quote Originally Posted by csimmont
    I just recently purchased a RIM957 on Ebay mainly for the use of the callender/appointment book. It would be handy if I could setup inexpensive service for the unit. I wouldn't be using a wireless service much, maybe just a few email's here and there. What all services are available for the 957 and do any of them have inexpensive price plans. Anybody know? Thanks.

I recently purchased a 957 internet edition from Amazon.com I activated it with tcs, they have bought out aether systems, it works great! been using the email quite abit! the battery life is incredible! and the coverage is better than most cell phones. I the rep I talked to said that the 957 was a btter model than the newer ones the reception is better.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: RIM957 service options

I have a RIM 850/950 and was wondering the same thing about using it as a backup to my BB 7100t.