I am using a Curve on att. I use BIS and redirect my office email ... General Blackberry forum

JohnnyUtah no está en línea Stack level 1

Reply to All email issue

Advertisement

I am using a Curve on att. I use BIS and redirect my office email through Outlook by rule on the exchange server by sending it to my att.blackberry.net address. My problem is that anytime there are multiple recipientsin the to: field, or anyone in the cc: field, I cannot see the names and if I click "reply to all" only the original sender will get my response.

This doesn't happen if someone emails direct to my att.blackberry.net address so I assume that it is a Microsoft Exchange issue on the server side since my rule in Outlook is working. Does anyone know if there are some settings or permissions that need to be set up for this? Is there another workaround? Any help greatly appreciated. I have searched here, google, and other forums and I am stumped.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey Johnny!

Welcome to PinStack!

Can you access your work e-mail through Outlook Web Access? I believe your assumption is correct that the way you are redirecting e-mail to your device is the cause of your issue.

If you can access your work e-mail through OWA, then you'll be able to set up your work e-mail in the BIS and will have an e-mail folder on the device for your work e-mail. I am doing this with great success.

Post back if you think you can go this route and we'll get you some instructions on how to do so.

JohnnyUtah no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the quick response, I'll check with our IT guy and see.