Is there a way to remove the screen that unlocks the blackberry by pushing * ... General Blackberry forum

davidwinkler no está en línea Stack level 1

Removing Second "unlock screen"

Advertisement

Is there a way to remove the screen that unlocks the blackberry by pushing * and the dial button? In my ancient blackberry before I upped to the curve, all you had to do was press Unlock. New ones take you to Unlock first, then tell you to press * and Dial.
    Annoyed.
    Anybody, anybody?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, there is another, you could press the Mute Key to put it in standby mode, and vice-versa to take it off...

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I just pick up the BB and hit * then greet button, pushing the star wakes it up so I only have to his those 2 keys.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Greet, I meant green. I don't hit anything else first so I don't see the unlock screen.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by davidwinkler View Post
    Is there a way to remove the screen that unlocks the blackberry by pushing * and the dial button? In my ancient blackberry before I upped to the curve, all you had to do was press Unlock. New ones take you to Unlock first, then tell you to press * and Dial.
    Annoyed.
    Anybody, anybody?
    The only two ways to get rid of "* - Send" are to add a password or (depending on your device) downgrade to OS 4.1.