/I have an unlocked BB Bold with tmobile. I cannot set up my personal email ... General Blackberry forum

alextabet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA6EFE

Removing Enterprise "lock" on BB Device?

Advertisement

/I have an unlocked BB Bold with tmobile.
    I cannot set up my personal email because it does not give me that option - all it says is that enterprise email is configured...
    I also dont have browser.. but my EDGE is in caps.
    Any thoughts...?
    I dont even have an enterprise button on my home screen...

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Have you tried wiping it? It may have some IT policy on it
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I'm just asking because I've seen this before. Do you have a data plan? Without a data plan you won't be able to have personal email. Just thought I'd ask
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I'm guessing the device was used when you purchased it as it sounds like you have one that used to be on BES. I would start by checking for an IT policy, removing it if necessary, and wiping the device. Programs like BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss-Army Knife) work great for removing the policy and wiping the device clean.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Actually it seems that the problem may be simpler than an IT Policy. T-Mobile does not have the service books available over the network for a Bold. The instructions I found online concerning unlocking a bold involve removing the browser, adding Generic T-Mobile service books and reinstalling the browser to get everything working the way it should. The information needed is the same as for setting a Storm up on T-Mobile and requires the same tools. I will hunt the info down and link it.

Zo

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    Last edited by Amigotek; 08-29-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added Link