Sigh - I have been trying to figure out how I can remove an application ... General Blackberry forum

mystjava no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB0C59

Smile Removal of application?

Advertisement

Sigh - I have been trying to figure out how I can remove an application (Mobileplay) that I had done OTA, but unable to remove from my 7290 BB. It is getting on my nerves -- I have to keep the icon "hidden", but I want to remove it. It is NOT on my desktop manger, nor on the "application" in the option/advance area. Any suggestions? I appreciate it!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Have you done a battery pull after completion of the delete?

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have the same question on Blackberry Maps. There is nothing in "Options", "Advanced Options", "Applications" to delete, hence no way to get rid of the program. Any suggestions?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Bartokbatt, please see this thread that should help you.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...move_icon.html

mystjava no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DB0C59
    I was recently looking around in some other areas of Pinstack (in section for 72XX blackberry -- I belive it is #6920 - how do i remove icon) and found my answer! Whew! Since I couldn't remove the icon - I had hid it. When I found the website - it suggested that I go to my browser --> browser channels --> click on the one that I wanted to remove --> opitions (wheel click) --> delete. Then I went back to my homescreen and "showed" all --> it's not there anymore! Whew! :-D

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    glad your problem is solved!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by mystjava
    I was recently looking around in some other areas of Pinstack (in section for 72XX blackberry -- I belive it is #6920 - how do i remove icon) and found my answer! Whew! Since I couldn't remove the icon - I had hid it. When I found the website - it suggested that I go to my browser --> browser channels --> click on the one that I wanted to remove --> opitions (wheel click) --> delete. Then I went back to my homescreen and "showed" all --> it's not there anymore! Whew! :-D
    good job buddy!