I get saftey emails every week or so here at work. They had a article ... General Blackberry forum

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b

Remember that Train Wreck?

Advertisement

I get saftey emails every week or so here at work. They had a article about that train crash that ice44 was in.

Turns out, the engineer was texting while driving the train and ran a red light. They're all pissed about it and going to make it a federal offense for them now.

http://news.lp.findlaw.com/ap/o/1110...025009_36.html

blackberryjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    i def remember...it was horrible...
    "The only person you are destined to be is the person you decide to be."

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    We all knew it was going to happen. Now all they need to do is put more cops on the road to enforce it, while at it make sure they pull the poeple over with kids climbing all over the back of the cars too.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Guys, They're just trying to do the right thing. Sometimes the authorities overreact to events but it all settles out in the long run.

Texting while driving, whether a car or a train, takes the driver's attention AWAY from the business of driving.

Have I done it? Yes but I'm not proud of it and if I ever had a wreck I wouldn't have a "leg to stand on" and hopefully would not have killed anyone OR myself as a result.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com