I had my security on for my media card and the phone was wiped. Before ... General Blackberry forum

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3

.rem files

I had my security on for my media card and the phone was wiped. Before it was wiped I backup and sync-ed my BB. Now all the media files have a .rem extension and I am assuming that the key is different with the security now then before the wipe.

My question, Is there a way to reload the previous backup so that I can have access to my images again. I have tried to restore from the last backup (full) but I still can't access the images.

Is there a way to pick out the security key from the backup so I could use it to unlock the images?

Or can I use a file from intelisync or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    You could try copying the .rem images to your device and combine them with other images that are not .rem then enabled the security on your device and then take of the security and see what happens. Its a long shot but worth a try.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.