Well, My phone is locked, I enters the key gaurd password 10 times... which i ... General Blackberry forum

zulfikarblackberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Reload software 513 for BB 8900 Curve

Advertisement

Well, My phone is locked, I enters the key gaurd password 10 times... which i noticed what was going on, after screen become glared with resticted symbol saying reload software 513 which I don Know , How to install It,If anybody having Idea Share it &Guide me Please or Mail me at s.m.zulfikar@gmail.com, I am Going Mad Please please help me............
    Last edited by zulfikarblackberry; 01-21-2010 at 03:28 AM.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. Download and install either BBSAK or CrackMem... there are more than likely a couple of other programs that will work, but I've used CrackMem before and it works very well.
    2. Download and install a OS version for the device.
    3. If you use CrackMem, start it, select the OS version you want to load on your device, then verify the OS version, then click the Wipe button... this will wipe your device and load the OS... if you want to do the same thing with BBSAK, I'm sure you can figure it out since it has a Wipe button and a Load OS button.
    4. When this is done you can use DM to restore any backed up information from a backup file.