Alright, I've literally tried everything with this. Been searching forums for 2+ hours now. Need ... General Blackberry forum

jt4564 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30428e25

Reload Software: 507

Advertisement

Alright, I've literally tried everything with this. Been searching forums for 2+ hours now. Need to start a new thread.

Heres whats going on:
    Friend gave me a blackberry curve 8900 and asked me to fix. I looked at it and the screen says Reload Software: 507. I figured no big deal since I've done it before. First I downloaded the current os to my PC, opened through c:/program files/......etc... deleted vendor file, and opened app loader. It didn't see at first so I did the battery remove, click next real quick when it sees it trick. It goes through the first step, but when trying to re-initialize the same 'Reload Software: 507' error comes up again. wtf.... so I tried to use JL_Cmd to wipe it, no luck. Then I tried using BBSAK to wipe, but I cant even get it to recognize the blackberry no matter what. I am stuck on 'Reload Software: 507' no matter what I try to do. Is this Blackberry done for? or does anybody have any new advice? Thanks.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Hmm, everything seems to be right what you did. I would restart PC - bb not hooked up and have batt removed from bb already. Run app loader, select unknown. Start to load the OS then carefully put the batt back in while it's loading and leave it alone until everything completes.