It is possible with BB calendar to enter recurring dates (example: birthdays) that will automatically ... General Blackberry forum

qvm
    qvm no está en línea Stack level 1

Recurring Calendar Date Entries

Advertisement

It is possible with BB calendar to enter recurring dates (example: birthdays) that will automatically be carried forward year-to-year without the need to keep a separate list for manual re-entry each year?

(using 8703e and standard out of the box software)

Thank you.

qvm
    qvm no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Recurring Calendar Date Entries

I hope newbies are forgiven for dumb questions. I have solved my own problem. Can't figure out how to enter reccurring dates in BB, but can do so in MS Outlook and then sync to BB. BB then handles the recurring date perfectly. Sorry to bother, but maybe some other newbie will benefit by question and answer.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Welcome to Pinstack!!

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi gvm and welcome to PinStack. Within reason there is no such thing as a silly question.Go to calendar and press wheel/ball. Select options and in initial view, select the view you want (I use Agenda) Save that and click again and click on New.Enter your data and scroll down to recurrence and click change option, and you're there.Enjoy!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by qvm
    I hope newbies are forgiven for dumb questions. I have solved my own problem. Can't figure out how to enter reccurring dates in BB, but can do so in MS Outlook and then sync to BB. BB then handles the recurring date perfectly. Sorry to bother, but maybe some other newbie will benefit by question and answer.
    On an 8700 running 4.1x firmware, you can set a recurrence, with nearly as much detail as with Outlook. You can set the recurrence to Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly, how may, what days, etc.

If you don't have this option on your device, see if there's a later version firmware from your provider available that does support it.
    JerryD

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

qvm, Welcome to PinStack.

I think you should have the answer to this question with these responses. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles