I see the steps on how to recover, but as a newbe, how does not ... General Blackberry forum

beaconmi no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile recover from error 543

Advertisement

I see the steps on how to recover, but as a newbe, how does not preform the VM DLFX commands to recover from a 543 error message on a blackberry 7100g

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: recover from error 543

From RIM:
    543 VM_FS_MISMATCH: Incompatible Java filesystem installed The VM has detected that the OS binary is different than the OS binary used to create the Java file system. This means that the Java native methods may not be linked properly and as such, the integrity of the system cannot be guaranteed. The system can be recovered by using the VM DLFX and DLPS commands to delete the fixups and persistent store. This will clear all data and fixups and let the filesystem relink to match the new OS binary. The recovery order is important: 1) Delete Fixups 2) Delete Persistent Store 3) Reset device.

Reload Blackberry of OS.

Amoraw1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: recover from error 543

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    From RIM:
    543 VM_FS_MISMATCH: Incompatible Java filesystem installed The VM has detected that the OS binary is different than the OS binary used to create the Java file system. This means that the Java native methods may not be linked properly and as such, the integrity of the system cannot be guaranteed. The system can be recovered by using the VM DLFX and DLPS commands to delete the fixups and persistent store. This will clear all data and fixups and let the filesystem relink to match the new OS binary. The recovery order is important: 1) Delete Fixups 2) Delete Persistent Store 3) Reset device.

Reload Blackberry of OS.

how do i do this?

Piggy no está en línea Stack level 1
    i would like to know how to do this too..please

supaman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey,

You have a software error. DM will not recognize it you have to reload the OS make sure to download the proper handheld code and install it then use application loader click next you get a connection setting window make sure to check detect communication port take out battery click next and quickly put battery back in it should bring an application list and then just check what you need there at that point press next and click finish software reload should start. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...43&postcount=4