Ive got a BB 7100I/Sprint-Nextel. Can anyone recommend a real "real-time" sports application? I've tried ... General Blackberry forum

1cent no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400EE31E

REAL time sports applications??

Advertisement

Ive got a BB 7100I/Sprint-Nextel.
    Can anyone recommend a real "real-time" sports application? I've tried Sportseeker, from mobilesky and it pretty much sucks. You've gotta dig and dig for soccer, ncaa, racing, etc. It only features the big 4:NFL, NBA, NHA and MLB. Theres got to be a better sports app than this.

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: REAL time sports applications??

as far as the world cup goes i like this one
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ight=world+cup
    other then that i'm not sure
    i usually just find a good site that isn't to un-readable on the BB and book mark it

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Pocketday has a subscription service that's pretty cool. Goto www.crossriversystems.com or handango. Its $40 a year and covers all the majors and more. You can set the refresh time as often frequently as every minute. Not free, but $3.33 a month isn't bad. Plus you can pick the teams you want to track, or do everything by league. They have a trial version too.
    Good luck!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I go to yahoo and t-mobile.com and have them automatically send me notifications...They can do it by inning, quarter, end of game, etc. It's really not my favorite (especially yahoo, because its not too consistent; skips innings, still delivers the next day, etc) but its free.

There are some other ones out there, but I haven't really tried any others, sorry.