Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I get a decent tax return, I might jump for the Bold. But I ... General Blackberry forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

If I get a decent tax return, I might jump for the Bold. But I might just go for the 8900 either way since I just can't justify the price of the Bold.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    You won't loose out by getting the 8900. It's an awesome device. It's the best blackberry I've ever owned.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Well guys, looks like I might have to jump the BB ship and get an iphone. I can get an iphone right now for $65, which beats the pants off the BBs for around the same price and does basically everything I need it to. If only the Bold wasn't so expensive...

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hmm... Its a sad day when we have amongst us a defector... Lol... Just kidding...

Iphones are good devices, and I think in today's economy, the first thing to be considered is your pocket...

Good luck...

I know, I feel ashamed even thinking it. I've openly given apple a hard time I feel like a hypocrite conforming, but what can you do.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    My question is what comes after the Bold for AT&T. I know the economy and in turn RIM is hurting and we will see less new stuff for a while. Seems it would be cheaper for them to introduce existing technology like the Storm to AT&T.

As far as seeing another big leap like the Bold, it will be a while, a long while.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I don't see the storm coming to at&t... Rather maybe the rumored "magnum"...

angiesbiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25E0711A

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    i paid almost $800 for my bold and its every penny well spent in my opinion...
    I feel the same way, I paid $399.99 plus tax with AT&T and it is worth every penny. I love the look and feel of the bold and it come with documents to go the basic edition for office docs you wish to carry with you and so many other great features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12