So, I had a hideously disgusting issue with my pc and now I'm reinstalling everything ... General Blackberry forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Raton's PC went down :(

Advertisement

So, I had a hideously disgusting issue with my pc and now I'm reinstalling everything I lost but and that's a big (BUT) I saved all my themes and their links . I'm currently reinstalling 4.5/4.6/4.7 CDK's back on my system as well as the tools needed. Don't feel bad because actually my pc's running 10000000% faster and better than before. Just thought I'd share btw I'll post a pic of my new XP with my Leopard softwared incorporated and the best part of it all is that it's FREE!!! Keep on Stackin'!!!!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow...ya scared me for a second...lol.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yea really man,, what do you have about a trillion themes ALL GOOD!!!!! glad you got your PC back

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hellz yeah . It's wicked cool now. In a way I'm happy it happened I suppose lol. All good/bad things happen for a reason

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I totally feel for you! I just had to reload my PC thanks to my video card burning up. Fortunately, even though I wasn't able to save much, I did have all my movies and music backed up on an external. At least you have all your themes! I'm up and running again even though I'm startng from Factory settings.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I totally feel for you! I just had to reload my PC thanks to my video card burning up. Fortunately, even though I wasn't able to save much, I did have all my movies and music backed up on an external. At least you have all your themes! I'm up and running again even though I'm startng from Factory settings.
    I hate starting from scratch too but I'm pretty nasty with PC's that I usually reinstall everything I had on them with one hour or so. Keep in mind that the best way is to save some valuable info on the external in case your master drive fries or whatever. My pc never ran this fast before. I mean I have a 4gig ram/ a terabyte of space and one external/amd athlon dual quad core/ ati video card 2gigs/ three cooling fans/ and a nice little 24' flat monitor. I love my little beast lol. I'm shooting for another year with me having to reinstall everything again (crossing fingers) another thing; try to run a antivirus check on the external drive because there could be a maliscious spyware still there deep in the drive or a worm which would then eat up your files again. I should know
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/810; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Glad your back in business, Rat!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thankful I am Yoda