A while back, I clicked on an ad here on Pinstack that was a site ... General Blackberry forum

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Rare GSM Phones?

Advertisement

A while back, I clicked on an ad here on Pinstack that was a site that sold rare and hard-to-find GSM phones from asia and Europe. I haven't been able to find that site again, the closest thing I can find is Retrobrick.com but that's all old stuff.

On a related note, anyone know of a site that catalogs mobile devices that I can just browse and learn about cool phones that the USA will never see?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Rare GSM Phones?

I like myworldphone.com , wirelessimports.com , cti-miami.com . There are others that I have bookmarked at home. I also like to read about the latest and greatest at bengalboy.com (<-- be careful of that site, it's NWS) Hopefully that helps Ben

rivviepop no está en línea Stack level 2

A good place to A) find such sellers, and B) get some real reviews of how they are is over at HowardForums. Browse around the Nokia, Series 60 and Motorola forums and you'll find a lot of posts (or just search, of course ). On average I think Series 60 and Nokia people are more ...dailled in? to the phone import scene and such, lots of phone buying and selling.

I've used several different eBay sellers to pick up asia-only or EU-only handsets without problem, but don't have anyone in particular I'd recommend. I can say that I had a really good experience with wireless_imports on eBay, but others have not - YMMV.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

www.myworldphones.com. There's some phone there that I thought may not come out in US but it did. Like the nokia 8800. Its like 600-800. Expensive.

silkk83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242C6026

phonescoop.com
    The Infamous 80's Baby
    Created in 1983©
    "Focus on progress not perfection"