Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by jhowle I KNOW WITH CINGULAR EVERY MESSAGE U SEND GOES AGAINST TEXT ... General Blackberry forum

DrWoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D11279

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle
    I KNOW WITH CINGULAR EVERY MESSAGE U SEND GOES AGAINST TEXT
    Wrong answer.....

I'm a Cingular store manager... and I can tell you that's wrong..... Texts sure... Pin/yahoo/BB messager/ramble... nope

Dr. Woo

DrWoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D11279
    Quote Originally Posted by FUTURESTARS
    I am using Ramble IM on Verizon. I called back and spoke with more people and they said every single IM sent or received counts as text messages! I understand it is "Data", but there is NO other explanation for why I have 481 text messages on my bill! The only explanation for all these text messages is Ramble IM! I don't know what else it could possibly be from. I only sent about 50 actual text messages to peoples phones.
    I just don't see how they would even see that it was a message. Here's a question for you...

When you called them about it, did you tell them you had ramble, or did they come out and say you used X amount of messages through Ramble?

Here's the thing, if you told them you have ramble and are using it to send AOL IM's, then even if it was a glitch, they are going to say it was that. I'm pretty good friends with the verizon store manager in the mall here, I'll go ask him.

Dr. Woo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123