The earpiece volume is too low even at 100% standard volume on my 7290. Anyone ... General Blackberry forum

brianrab no está en línea Stack level 1

Raising the volume on the 7290.

Advertisement

The earpiece volume is too low even at 100% standard volume on my 7290. Anyone know how to hack into the programming and make this louder?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Raising the volume on the 7290.

brianrab, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't know of any application that will accomplish what you desire. You might make sure that you have the latest version of the OS on your 7290. I assume you are talking about when you are talking on the phone and not just the ringtone volume.

Hope this help
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello brianrab, welcome to pinstack.

If you are talking about ringers you wont have much luck with loud volume.

If you are talking about conversations on the BB being too low, and you have already turned the volume up to 100% try this, while you are in a call look at the volume meter and see if it is all the way up, if so scroll it all the way down then back up. On my BB if I am in the middle of my call and I do that, the volume jumps up to full volume, and I know I have it preset to default at 100%, but sometimes it still isnt all the way up it seems.

If you have tried all this and still low volume, you may have faulty earpiece, and may need to have service done on it.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: Raising the volume on the 7290.

While during a call, turn the track-wheel up or down to control the volume while in a call!
    Thanks!

CAPONE no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    300C099E

I have a 7250, and like your 7290, its has volume issues. From what I can gather, that's just the way it is. We have "quiet" or "discreet" Blackberries. Right now, the only other BB that my carrier (Bell Mobility) offers is a 7130e, and I'm not a fan of the Suretype or the small screen, so I guess I'm stuck with this until they get new stock.