Please help! I have been receiving peer to peer messages in my email box (in ... General Blackberry forum

GreenBBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Question Regarding Peer-to-Peer Messages

Advertisement

Please help!
    I have been receiving peer to peer messages in my email box (in red font) that are from people I do not know, nor have I given my pin to. Each message says I am Cc'd. How do I block these messages/why am I receiving them?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by GreenBBerry; 12-14-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    OK what is a peer 2 peer message?
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

i do not know, it just says at the top received Using Peer-to-Peer, but its not an SMS message or an email...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Peer to peer means a PIN message which is always in red. Someone may have copied your PIN and added it to a message

do you mean someone typed my PIN by mistake or someone has the same PIN as i do? Im confused...

They could have COPIED it from a recent conversation and added you as a Carbon Copy contact.

hmm, weird, cause i have no idea who these people are and all my other PIN messages are not in red, they show up as they would in BBM

Sometimes people get your PIN from here and just want to chat before adding you to BlackBerry Messenger.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBBerry View Post
    Please help!
    I have been receiving peer to peer messages in my email box (in red font) that are from people I do not know, nor have I given my pin to. Each message says I am Cc'd. How do I block these messages/why am I receiving them?
    If you do not know the person(s) than perhaps you should reply and make that known, maybe than they will remove you from their list. And by default Level 1 messages are (PIN messages) and in red font. You can edit that in your profiles if the Red is bother you.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBBerry View Post
    Please help!
    If you do not know the person(s) than perhaps you should reply and make that known, maybe than they will remove you from their list. And by default Level 1 messages are (PIN messages) and in red font. You can edit that in your profiles if the Red is bothering you.