OK, everything has been working really well -- thank you to everyone who has helped ... General Blackberry forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Question re: Address Book, Contacts/over the air, Part II

Advertisement

OK, everything has been working really well -- thank you to everyone who has helped me out. Being a tech idiot is not as easy as you think, LOL.

Wireless/over-the-air (automatic) sync'ing is working between me and my assistant for my calender. It's also working for e-mail (between me and her, me and my laptop/Lotus notes). Life is beautiful!

Here's my question -- my own sync'ing is working on my contacts/address book. Entered on BB, after the "Syncronize Now" command, it's appearing in Lotus Notes; and vice a versa.

But, how do I make this work with my assistant? Does my assistant have access to my contacts/address book via her Lotus Notes? I've "granted" her access to everything. Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you.

Eric

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Question re: Address Book, Contacts/over the air, Part II

Got some sort of answer on this from a tech/computer consultant who happened to be in the office on another project.

Anway, apparently there needs to be "room on my server" to do/accomodate this. He might have said something about a "shared file" or "shared drive" along with a bunch of other techno-stuff . . . I wasn't paying attention . . . I was thinking about my next visit to the dentist . . . just kidding, LOL.

He is not truly an expert in this arena. Does this sound even close? Thanks.

Eric