I have a dataplan through AT&T but I haven't been able to figure out if ... General Blackberry forum

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Question on how email works on 8700C

Advertisement

I have a dataplan through AT&T but I haven't been able to figure out if I cancel my dataplan, is that directly tied to being able to get my email sent directly to my Blackberry? I like getting my email to my phone but I don't need the internet peice anymore.

Just trying to sort through some finances and tightening the belt on unnecessary functions if possible.

Thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Madalliam, You can't get email without the data plan - if you cancel it the email, internet, Blackberry Messenger, etc., capabilities are gone.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks. It makes sense, I was just hoping I could do something about the cost and shave what I didn't use much. Thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Since I posted this I've seen a post from a T-Mobile users stating that they offer some kind of email-only plan. You might check with AT&T to see if they have anything like that that would help you cut your cost and give you email. Post back if you find anything out. Sorry I don't have any details or description.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com