When I first got my curve I ordered this http://www.otterbox.com/blackberry-c...defender-case/ its great and all but ... General Blackberry forum

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D

Question for BSE users

Advertisement

When I first got my curve I ordered this http://www.otterbox.com/blackberry-c...defender-case/ its great and all but its freaking huge! And I believe its a little overkill for protection... Plus the rubber outter shell doesnt stay on the hard inside shell very well

I always get jealous when I see my brother's totally naked 8310 and my friends BSE covered 8320. They both have desk jobs and don't need the protection that I need in a factory environment.

How protected are the phones covered in BSE against infrequent falls (1 fall - 4 feet - every other week, give or take a week), brushing up against aluminum (from inside my denim jeans) daily, and VERY infrequent liquid spills?

Should I stick with the hulking mass that is otterbox? or can I enjoy the beautiful design of the "naked" curve?

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    The BSE will only give minimal protection from a fall imo. But, the tackiness the skin provides will help you have a much better grip thereby preventing most drops. It's a great product to prevent scratches and it's the only protection I use. I recommend it highly!

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ on second look at some photos, the keyboard is not covered by BSE like my otterebox does. Are there any options/products for the keyboard?