I'm in love with my Pearl, the only thing that annoys the hell out of ... General Blackberry forum

Fire & Ice no está en línea Stack level 2

Question About Ringers

Advertisement

I'm in love with my Pearl, the only thing that annoys the hell out of me about it is when I made my own mp3 ringers (20-30 seconds long,) it only plays the first 5 or 10 seconds of the ringer and loops is 3-4 times, I'd personally like the entire ringer to play and then loop back the way that every phone but this one does as a default. Anyone know of a way to fix this? You're my hero if you do, and thanks in advance for any feedback.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Question About Ringers

I personally have not had this problem, I have ringers that I made myself both in my device memory and on my MicroSD card and they play all the way through before looping.

Hopefully someone who has experience with this issue will be along shortly to help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

To solve the problem of the loop do this...

Go into your profiles, edit the current profile, go to the phone calls and choose edit, go to where it says number of beeps and choose 1. Your entire ringtone should play, works on my 8703e and 7100i.

Fire & Ice no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    To solve the problem of the loop do this...

Go into your profiles, edit the current profile, go to the phone calls and choose edit, go to where it says number of beeps and choose 1. Your entire ringtone should play, works on my 8703e and 7100i.
    That just made the 10 seconds or so only play once instead of 3 times

jonamond no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: Question About Ringers

I have the same problem.. it pisses me off so much. it makes me mader that it plays its own songs without looping. When i first got it i put some ringers on and they worked fine.. now it loops so i probably fuked somthin up

Team Arli$$ no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I sometimes have probs with tones on mine but none like these

RenDawg408 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fire & Ice
    I'm in love with my Pearl, the only thing that annoys the hell out of me about it is when I made my own mp3 ringers (20-30 seconds long,) it only plays the first 5 or 10 seconds of the ringer and loops is 3-4 times, I'd personally like the entire ringer to play and then loop back the way that every phone but this one does as a default. Anyone know of a way to fix this? You're my hero if you do, and thanks in advance for any feedback.
    I have the same exact problem. Any suggestions?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Really weird problem. Never encountered this one. I make a ton of ringtones and never had this happen.

Do you have it set on Tone or Virbrate+Tone? Which Profile are you guys using?

When I first got my Pearl I just made my own Profile, never had problems with any ringtones.