Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sprint been with them since 97 never cut off I might add but I do ... General Blackberry forum

Pricelss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012F067

Re: Provider?

Advertisement

Sprint been with them since 97 never cut off I might add but I do not have a spending limit on my account and my phone bill is cheap. Now I have added a line for my BB and I still will not be paying over $100 for both phones loaded with features. They take care of me and I love EVDO.
    No Thumb Burn here it's all about the fingernails!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Been with Tmobile for ages. No problems. Love the plan
    Have freinds at work with Cingular, and they have a ton of dropped calls and billing issues. I would never reccomend them to anyone.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

T-Mobile for 3 years.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Sprint gave me a $125 spending limit. I had unlimited everythinh. (web, text message,power vision package and picture mail) My bill was 92.80 a month. I got cut off every 2 weeks and when i asked where did the extra charges come from no one could tell me. But there quick to offer a temporary credit. I was thru.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm with Vodafone (Australia), happy with the plan, but I had hoped that my other carrier would support BB so I could just keep my same sim/phone number. Oh well, it was definitely worth it!

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

i use nextel. it is only service i like. i like that they got service centers. i think we should scrap all the providers but nextel so you can bleep anyone. so much better then talking on a phone just bleep them.

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Vodacom. No problems. In SA we only hv 4 cellphone networks. Virgin Mobile launched here last week. Looks interesting.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

I am with whatever provider my company tells me to be on Used to be Nextel, and Now its Verizon. We seem to be moving everyone off of Nextel to Verizon... Nextel is just a dieing network, and Verizon came in to do a demo for us, and we have loved it since.

Superiorcnt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4017F950

Really Bryan? the things that verizon showed your company is it something that has to be kept to the views at your job or can u make it public?

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Well, most of the things that were demo'd to us (sales pitch really. they want a piece of the pie of our 600 plus users, just in our NYC office) were things that are available now. We were showed demo's of their future, at the time, gps app VZ navigator, which is now actually available on most of their phones. There was some BB stuff in there, but its mostly things that are available now. One thing I can tell you is back then, we were told about an 8700 CDMA bb, but with no release info. This was back in aug of last year.

rokr no está en línea Stack level 3

how ever much i would love to bash on sprint and cingular and tmobile.. digitalslack has a point.. sprint sucks in nyc but they are good in upstate ny.. tmobile sucks here too but amazing in europe.. dont kno how..lol.. the 2 companies i've never had any probs with are Nextel and Verizon... never 1 dropped or missed call with them.. only thing nextel plans are a lil expensive.. i've been with verizon for 3 years and i have no complaints. i have the 7250 and my plan is great.. i honestly think if u live in nyc.. NEXTEL or VERIZON.. chosing between them would be asking if u want the DC or not and how much u want to spend on a plan...
    Hello im a Mac...

Ron_P no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the orange splat

hermdog no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4010EE0A

I have Nextel, pretty good coverage where I live MI. I've stuck with Nextel, because of DC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12