Aloha, I just want 2 let all of my fellow Stacker n membeer that I'm ... General Blackberry forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

Proud of "Pinstack"

Advertisement

Aloha,
    I just want 2 let all of my fellow Stacker n membeer that I'm very proud of u guys n most of it to find u guys n become part of this family my family of Pinstack.com.
    I think I should let u guys know that I'm so proud that I'm not 24/7 checking u from my bb n @ my work which is United airlines every customer that I c with a bb (everybody nowdays) I tell them about this amaizing web sites n encourage them to become a member. Thx again. Sorib3lla

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Glad your lovin' it here

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    Hey I owe a big thank you to CATSTIDE. Dude is on point with his knowledge.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    "We are family, all my brothers, sisters, and me..." (Good song for a great site. )

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've come sooooo far because of the stacks. When i first joined i didn't even know berries could be updated. Now i do/help with an update almost everyday. My BB knowledge has increased 10 fold from joining this site. The other day i was at a cell phone store my friend works @ and convinced a rather skeptical gentleman to buy a Bold right there and then he left a 1st time BB user and telling my friend i should be a spokes person for RIM. LOL! All thanks to pinstack.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~best place in the world right here. Great big family!

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    I talked a friend into getting a bb curve, she was so disgusted with the G1 so she asked me again about my bb and was super impressed by what I had to tell her. However even with me being addicted my knowledge comes from Pinstack, so let me say thank you too.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~