Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well cause she wasn't into cell phones and especially into blackberries I think the pink ... General Blackberry forum

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F

Advertisement

Well cause she wasn't into cell phones and especially into blackberries I think the pink colour and the nice background on it sold her. But after she got it she went to town with it. She right loves it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Ha ha we had our first bb fight! Had an entire fight over bb messenger and damn it was nasty! We wouldn't dare call each other cause we said nasty things over bbm. Lol we laughed about after but wow it got heated! Definitely a disadvantage gettn her a pearl! Can always get into contact with each other. Lol startn to feel that I have my girlfriend in my pocket not my bb! So be weary gettn your girl a bb, lol you might regret it! I just playn baby if ya read this! Lmao. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    ^^Good way to cover your bases with that last remark

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    You know it! It all gravy!

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdoucet View Post
    We had a good laugh. Gotta say though the pink is a nice phone and was a good buy. Ice had mine for a few months now and hers feels so different. I swear its lighter than mine. Track ball feels so new! Lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I deal with so many Blackberrys day to day I'm convinced some are put together better than others. Not a lot of difference, but definitely every once in a while you notice "hmmm that's a really snug keyboard" lol.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Ya gettn really use to the suretype. It practicaly types for me nowp. Its adapted to my typing style

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12