I am going thru a break up with girl friend. She constanly calls. I tried ... General Blackberry forum

GoblueNextel no está en línea Stack level 2

Profiles - Caller direct to VM (DND)

Advertisement

I am going thru a break up with girl friend. She constanly calls. I tried setting up a PROFILE called IGNORE in which I put the PHONE to DND (bottom of ringer/selection) and then added that profile as an exception.

I test with my home number, but the phone still shows call (going thru normal ring length, just silent).

What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to have a SINGLE CALLER (or group) go directly to VM, and they are in my address book using caller ID (in other words, I am NOT talking about UNKNOWN CALLERS).

~JEFF~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: Profiles - Caller direct to VM (DND)

The exceptions only create different ringtones/ alerts for people. Put her's on silent and ignore the calls. Or you can just hit "Ignore" when she calls

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    One of the 3rd party software developers has something out just for your situation where you could block out phone numbers you don't want bothering you... I think its called BerryBlock... Good luck with that, but a word of warning- doing something like that might only provoke her to more extreme measures of getting your attention... If you really want to get rid of her turn the tables and get all lovee-dovee on her- but I mean lay it on thick for like 3 straight days without letting up or however long it takes- I mean get real wussie on her... She'll be blocking your calls in no time, never knowing it was your master plan all along...
    riff raff

jferg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2405D8A0

you can get iberrys black and white list I use and it sends them right to vm