Hi, The COO of my company has a BlackBerry 7520. I have setup all the ... General Blackberry forum

LaZyBoYx15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30481A4C

Problems with Nextel BIS and Email Setup

Advertisement

Hi,

The COO of my company has a BlackBerry 7520. I have setup all the Blackberry's for my company and they are working fine except for the COO's BB. I've setup an existing email account in BIS and everything looks good. He was receiving emails for about a week then suddenly stopped about 10 days ago. It's is not our email service because he receives emails in his outlook. It's not the IMAP issue because I checked with our email provider and our other BB's are setup the same way and they work fine. I called Nextel several times and they tell me to do a hard radio reset (or something like that), delete the email service book, and re-register the host routing table. NOTHING works. Now today they told me Los Angeles has 3 towers that are down. I'm just extremely fustrated with Nextel's BB tech support and with the bb. We're about to throw that worthless paper weight out the window. Any advice?
    Love my first BlackBerry (Pearl)!
    PiN 204B103B

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Problems with Nextel BIS and Email Setup

You might try deleting the email account that you set up, then recreating it. I've heard that that will solve similar problems. Can you email his BB directly using his BB.net email address?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

spacewalker no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40167E8D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dump Nextel. They are about worthless in SF too.

LaZyBoYx15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30481A4C

I've re-created the email multiple times already. I've been on the phone with nextel about for an hour almost everyday trying to solve this issue. They don't even know what to do, I have tried radio master reset, deleting service books and re-sending them, and nextel have refreshed the account so many times. It's driving me insane because they need email on their blackberry. I haven't setup a bb.net email account for him but I have setup other blackberrys without setting up the bb.net email account and their pop mail is fine. It's just this one specific blackberry. I asked nextel if its a defective phone and they said no, it can't be a defective phone. So I don't know what to do.
    Love my first BlackBerry (Pearl)!
    PiN 204B103B