Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi, there is no BB browser on my BB, can't believe that voda ... General Blackberry forum

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi, there is no BB browser on my BB, can't believe that voda don't give it. I wonder if they will send me the service books for it, how should I go about doing this?

immortalkhalsa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2068EBE2
    juest a quick reply regarding the solution just in case anyone has the same problem in future.

i called vodafone and they said they needed to setup my 'provisions' and they then sent me the blackberry browser (no questions asked). this then allowed all my applications to start working again.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    An easier way to get the service books (WAP and internet browsers, set up internet email) is to go to the Set Up Internet Email on your device (it may be called something else), click Service Books and then click Send All. This will send all of the service books. Then you need to go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table and open the Menu by selecting the Menu button and selecting the "Register Now!" option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12