I recently downloaded Trillian for my Blackberry, so I could use it for Facebook chat. ... General Blackberry forum

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem with Trillian for Blackberry

Advertisement

I recently downloaded Trillian for my Blackberry, so I could use it for Facebook chat.

Well I was having a another problem with my BlackBerry, so I decided to take a screen-shot of it, so then after I snapped some screenshots of my problem, ( I am going to make another post about my other problem)

I went to view my pictures, and what I saw was everyone's Facebook profile picture in my photos, in a folder called , contacts_avatars

And when i opened the folder, I selected one of the photos, and pressed the menu key, went down to Properties,

It brought up a box with information it. The destination of the picture, read this : /Device Memory/home/user/trillian/contacts_avatars/FACEBOOK_- (this is where to profile id was, not going to give you the id of the profile)@chat.facebook.com.png

Anyone know why all of my Facebook friends pictures are in my photos?!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    If you look at the folder location it's on your device... some apps store information on your device... if you go into Trillian on your BB and select menu/preferences and scroll down to data folder you will see the default location as to where this information will be stored... you have the option of selecting this field and specifying where you would like the data stored... no problem... this is normal for this application...

Capture3_29_24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    If you look at the folder location it's on your device... some apps store information on your device... if you go into Trillian on your BB and select menu/preferences and scroll down to data folder you will see the default location as to where this information will be stored... you have the option of selecting this field and specifying where you would like the data stored... no problem... this is normal for this application...

Capture3_29_24.jpg
    So will it ask me not to save it no-where?

Also, in your screenshot above, it shows at the top to sign off after 24 hours..
    I just checked my preferences and there wasn't an area..that said that for me..
    maybe its because i am on tethering at the moment..
    i'll check it again, when i disconnect from tethering.
    Last edited by myblackberyiscool; 06-08-2010 at 06:41 AM.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Basically from that screen at the "data folder" option you can select where you would like this information stored... it has to be stored somewhere... they're just giving you the option to select your own or leave it at the default location...

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    Basically from that screen at the "data folder" option you can select where you would like this information stored... it has to be stored somewhere... they're just giving you the option to select your own or leave it at the default location...
    Alright.
    I'll probably just make a folder to put all those photos into, I guess.