I have noticed a few problems on my Blackberry. Already made a post about the ... General Blackberry forum

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem with the time clock on my Blackberry

Advertisement

I have noticed a few problems on my Blackberry.
    Already made a post about the other one .

Here's is the post about this problem.
    When I plugged in my charger, wall charger or either usb cord for my comptuer, it shows the time clock .
    Well the clock time is real small, below is a photo.

When I first got my Blackberry, maybe 4 months ago, the time on my Blackberry was really big where you could read it better, well after I have had my Blackberry, I've tried putting 5.0 on my Blackberry, and it wouldn't work properly for me, so i reloaded 4.7 back to my Blackberry,( seeing that my carrier hasn't got 5.0 yet for the Blackberry Tour. ) the time clock wasn't so big like it was.

I went to my local nTelos store today, and the guy "Brian" (I think was him name) didn't know how to fix it because he said "He doesn't know to much about the Blackberry Tour"

So he went into my setup folder, went to Date/Time, changed the font to 47. and then said try showing the clock again. didn't change anything, was still the same.

Anyone having this problem, or heard of this happening on Blackberry?
    Does anyone know to make it big again?

BELOW IS A PHOTO OF THE ISSUE.
    Attached Images Attached Images

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I don't see anything wrong with this picture... you have a couple of options when it comes to the display of your clock on OS5.0...

LCD Digital
    Capture3_35_48.jpg
    Flip Clock
    Capture3_36_50.jpg
    Digital
    Capture3_37_10.jpg
    Analog
    Capture3_37_56.jpg

Looks like you have yours set to LCD Digital... my clock is set exactly the same way... not sure what you mean by there's something wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with this picture... you have a couple of options when it comes to the display of your clock on OS5.0...

LCD Digital
    Capture3_35_48.jpg
    Flip Clock
    Capture3_36_50.jpg
    Digital
    Capture3_37_10.jpg
    Analog
    Capture3_37_56.jpg

Looks like you have yours set to LCD Digital... my clock is set exactly the same way... not sure what you mean by there's something wrong...

I have OS4.7...
    I would have to show you in person...
    Like the time use to be really big on my screen, but by the picture words can't describe it.

Alright, open the first attachtment (DIGITAL ) in your reply in a new tab (Right Click the photo , open in new tab)
    Go to my first post up above and do the same. and click between each tab and u will see the differences in sizes
    Last edited by myblackberyiscool; 06-08-2010 at 06:38 AM.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    really not sure what's going on but... I just checked out a Tour with OS 4.7 on it and the screens are exactly the same...

IMG00040-20100608-1027.jpg
    IMG00038-20100608-1027.jpg
    IMG00036-20100608-1026.jpg
    IMG00037-20100608-1027.jpg
    IMG00039-20100608-1027.jpg

Alright.
    Like the time on my phone looks so small (when you go to the app called Clock) I remember it being real big, but remember when you loaded that 5.0 on my BB?
    Well when you did that,the time was extra big!