Ok its been working fine then out of no where a pop up comes on ... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

problem with jive talk help please

Advertisement

Ok its been working fine then out of no where a pop up comes on telling me to many connection attempts please try again. Then when I'm trying to re-connect. Its telling me that re connection is in progress please try again later. Its been 4 hours now. I need my ims lol. If anyone can help itd be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: problem with jive talk help please

did you try a battery pull? pull battery out/wait 30 seconds/put battery back in/wait for bb to initialize

if this doesn't work, you should probably email the jive people support@beejive.com

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~This question should really be posted in the JiveTalk support forum not here. Since you did ask it here I can direct you to post #903 from yesterday in the JiveTalk support forum where it was explained by Kai that this message is an AIM error message resulting from JiveTalk rebooting their server. In that post you'll also see its a known bug.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~JiveTalk seems to be doing a lot of server reboots today. I switched back to Verichat till it settles out.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Battery full if that didn't work then try re-installing jivetalk.

PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry I'm new on here I didn't see the jive talk section. I will look better next time. I have my trusty sidekick for now. Ill read the jive talk section. Thanks for the help. Its appreciated

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The link for post #903 in the JiveTalk support forum is http://www.blackberryforums.com/480246-post903.html. If you go to the end and look at the posts from this afternoon you'll see several people commented there like you did here.

PIN/ID
    ask me

it worked itself out. i did the famous take the battery out for 30 seconds and its been running well all night.. fingers are crossed here.. thanks for the help guys and girls