This morning I tried to upgrade to FB 1.7, and since then having series of ... General Blackberry forum

adils no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Problem with Facebook 1.7 - Help Required !!

Advertisement

This morning I tried to upgrade to FB 1.7, and since then having series of problems, appended below. Badly in need of help now.

1. Upgraded to 1.7 from 1.6 (pretty happy with it). Started having issues with my address book. All those contacts that were associated with FB could not be opened/viewed/edited. I was getting numbers and not the contact names when i received a sms from any one the FB associated contacts.
    2. Uninstalled, and then attempted to reinstall 1.6 but could not as was getting the message "Sorry, you device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Facebook."
    3. While i had no FB on my phone, the email addressess of all those contacts that were associated with my FB disappeared and showed <Content Protection is enabled>. Went to Security Tab to remove any conent protection but still getting the same message.

Nevertheless, I rebooted the device after every activity, but still nothing positive is coming out. I am running V4.6.1.199 (Platform 4.2.0.102).

Thanks in advance ...
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same problem. The only solution that worked for me was to restore my address book through the desktop manager.. I'm hoping u had backed up ur data earlier on.
    It hasn't messed up my address since.
    (4.5.0.124)

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I hadn't back up the data in last whole month too bad on my part .. Well I will wait for a few more suggestions, before I restore the old data..
    Anyways thank you Zakz

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anytime adils