Alright guys, here's my deal. I just got the Blackberry 7105t and I tried to ... General Blackberry forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Question Problem, New blackberry user, Need help...

Advertisement

Alright guys, here's my deal. I just got the Blackberry 7105t and I tried to load the free themes from this webpage. I ran them through DM and now my phone won't boot up. It sits on the load screen(the sand timer), and it won't do anything else. It won't connect to the DM and it won't boot up, so I can not link it to the DM. I think I might be screwed. I'm very new to Blackberry, and I need desperate help... I did upgrade my firmware to 4.1., and it seems that is messing it up. HHHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Re: Problem, New blackberry user, Need help...

I had a similar problem when i loaded a theme that wasn't made for the 8700 series BB. try doing a reset by hitting ALT + CAP + DEL.
    see if that helps. Other then that see if maybe your can remove the application using the application loader on your desktop. let me know how that works out for you

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I can help u out. I believe I know what has happened. But give me an hour and let me get into work to get at a computer.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Well, I would PIN you to ask which version of 4.1 you upgraded to, but since you are stuck on the hour glass I guess that wouldn't do too much good.

Follow this link and you should be able to get past the lockup.
    http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfa...304&artlang=en

I recommend downloading the Cable And Wirleess 4.1 upgrade. I am guessing you probably downloaded one of the other ones. When I had my 7105 I had downloaded from different carriers and all had bugs with them except for Cable and Wireless.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...cable+wireless

Again, follow this link and do what it says STEP BY STEP and you should be good.

Let me know. You can email me at n8d@pinstack.com or pin me (if you are able to) if you have any problems or questions.

Good Luck!!!

*Sorry for taking so long to respond since this morning, but I have been slammed at work today.

I will try that when I get off work tonight, will reply later... Thanks to all...

it's a 7105t, i don't think that has a alt key...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

It's the key directly below the ZX key

Alright, I've done the steps above. With four go rounds at this thing it's still not working... I've done the reloading without the battery, and the last step about a Blackberry Java Developers kit, I can't seem to locate that. Am i gonng to keep trying...

I've done it! WOW! I had this thing for about 12 hours before I messed up! You've been most helpful... Tommorows task: PIN

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

That's easy. Just download BlackBerry Messenger from the Downloads section of this forum. Here's the link http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=3&linkid=24

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    I've done it! WOW! I had this thing for about 12 hours before I messed up! You've been most helpful... Tommorows task: PIN
    If you don't have BB Messenger you can point your browser to http://blackberrycom/messenger as well!

Fill free to pin Me! Pinstack is the place to be!