Hi to everyone and happy new year. I bought a Blackberry Curve from Ebay used ... General Blackberry forum

josepi no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem getting BIS work on my BB

Advertisement

Hi to everyone and happy new year.

I bought a Blackberry Curve from Ebay used , and the person who sold me the phone clear up this phone from T-mobile.

I got unlocked this phone via Unlock code . and I have a At&t Sim card , but the problem Is that When I tried first time to register my phone to BIS , it says the Pin and IMEI was registered with other carrier.

so I thought that the person who sold me the phone doesn't clear up the pin. I called him and he tolds me that The pin was cleared and I shouldn't had problem registering with T-mobile.

So , I bought a t-mobile sim card , and I register my phone , and also my Pin in T-mobile and everything OK.

and Now I don't know how to release my Blackberry PIN from t-mobile , to use it on my At&t sim .

now when I try to register by At&t BIS says an account already exist , and that account is my one's.

I called T-mobile and they told me that I can clear up directly from website , but I tried to write 0 in PIN on change device and say's error.

I want to completely release this PIN , to use this phone with At&t , Is there any Paid service 3rd person that do it for me.? , What can I do ?

Blackberry Curve 8320

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Bumping - this got buried by all the technical threads started. I don't know the answer. Any experts that can help this user?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    What's he saying is that the phone was sold to him and the owner claimed it was unlocked but it won't accept the SIM card because the PIN wasn't released.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I understand what he's saying. What I'm saying is that if he can't get it resolved via the carrier I don't know how he can.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I want to release my blackberry Pin from T-mobile BIS . I manage this account , after this I want to Get a BIS plan with At&t with this blackberry.
    Last edited by josepi; 01-01-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Are you doing this from your phone or pc? I'm just trying to see why its saying error. Via the web browser or from the phone pin.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

right now, Im in my laptop .

I want to get Instant messaging work on my BB curve.

- In the T-mobile site , on BIS . I use change device , and write down 0 in PIN , and when I click submit says , Invalid PIN.

else one question ...

If I have a blackberry data plan activated to my At&t sim , and the BIS is registered in t-mobile.

Is there any problem by using Instant Messaging ? . I mean I just need the phone and the plan.

Or I need to have BIS with At&t to get instant messaging work ?