This is pretty fraustrating. I'm trying to download the desktop manager software for my new ... General Blackberry forum

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem Downloading BB SW: "Please enter information that is accurate and current."

Advertisement

This is pretty fraustrating. I'm trying to download the desktop manager software for my new laptop and I get to the contact information entry form and enter my information and submit. It returns the page with the red text: Please enter information that is accurate and current.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I just need that desktop sw, perhaps someone has a link to directly download the tool for install?

Thanks,

js

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Re: Problem Downloading BB SW: "Please enter information that is accurate and current."

Yes... I kno exactly what you're talking about...

You have to make sure you're viewing window on your browser is wiiiiide open...

What you're probably not seeing is a pulldown menu that's defaulted to "no"

You have to change that to "yes"

I think its for the user lisence agreement if I remember correctly...

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Problem Downloading BB SW: "Please enter information that is accurate and current."

Ah. I thought both of those check boxes were marketing offers. Should have slowed down and read them. One was a radio button that asks you to confirm that the info you've entered is correct.

Thanks a lot

js

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Yeah I made the same mistake..

I was ready to rip hair out