I tried to access paneristi.com on my 7130c through the BB browser and get this ... General Blackberry forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Problem accessing on website on my 7130c...

Advertisement

I tried to access paneristi.com on my 7130c through the BB browser and get this error message...

Error occurred 404 - not found
    Apache server at d1000397.dotsterhost.com

I am able to access just about any other website under the sun, except for this one. I called Cingular BB support this evening about the issue. They did not have a definitive answer, but said that it could be something with the BB browser not being able to hook up to certain websites. What gives? Help!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Problem accessing on website on my 7130c...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I got the same error message from my browser, I tried the opera browser and it worked fine.

Well, I know it's not just me Is it worthwhile to get the Opera browser? Is that the opera mini that people are always talking about? Where can I get it? How much? Advantages/disadvantages? Would I delete the BB broswer off the device? thanks!!!

Also, someone mentioned that since I use BIS, that I can not access the web using the BB browser. Is that true?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Opera mini has its good features, and bad ones. You won't delete your other browser off your bb, you need it, opera uses it when you download stuff. Opera can be found at www.mini.opera.com, or in the downloads section of pinstack.com. Being on BIS does not deny you access to the web, only if you were on BES could you be denied access to sites, and that is only if the admin chooses to. Anymore help just ask.

Thanks a million. I guess it can't hurt to try it out. Othe rthan downloading it to my device, anything I have to do or configure on the device?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

walds by the way how do you like your 7130c? do you like it better than your 8700c?

Trigga, I love my 7130c. Much more compact than the 8700c. Suretype was a breeze to pick up. Now I wait for Cingular to release the Pearl

I heard good things and bad things about mini opera. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

APCO no está en línea Stack level 1

Guys, im new to this .

Please assist. - Has any one come across a a problem where when you craete an appointmant on the blackberry calender , it somtimes creates a double entry?..how bizzar!..Im on the 4.0 BES
    I know its not a devise related, as ive tried this on couple of models - 7290 and 8700g. Deffinately an account issue

Got it. I just did a search for the website on yahoo. Used that link and presto!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

APCO, Welcome to PinStack.

First thing, you'll get a faster and better response if you post your questions in a thread related to your problem, or start a new thread if you don't find a related one easily.

Can't help on this problem, as I haven't seen it and am not on BES. You might try having your account removed from the BES and recreate. Does it occur on more than one account?

Rcbjr.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles