I know that hotmail addresses can now be added using BIS, but I'm experiencing problems, ... General Blackberry forum

betteronholiday no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem accessing MSN mobile / Hotmail

Advertisement

I know that hotmail addresses can now be added using BIS, but I'm experiencing problems, not being able to access hotmail, via the msn mobile page using the browser on my 8120.

Never had a problem on my curve with it, but since having purchased an 8120, I've not once been able to get past the msn live login page. Every other site I've viewed on it has been absolutely fine, but once I click on the email tab, I get the following message:

HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

An unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. This could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with the page itself

(details)

internal compiler error
    application/vnd.wap.wmlc

Now I know there's nothing wrong with the msn server, as I'm able to access it without issue on my curve, so I'm guessing it could be something to do with the browsers configuration - any ideas?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Are you accessing it via http://m.msn.com ?

Have tried both via www.msn.com, and the mobile address, both to no avail.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Actually just tried to access it on my Curve and got the same error. Must be something with the site itself.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hmmm....
    Tried it on 2 Storms and my 8830WE.
    Works ok for me. Or.... they fixed the problem before I tried it.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Very strange.

I thought initially it might be something to do with the browser not being the latest version, so subsequently not being able to cope with the site, but as it works fine on my curve which is about a year and a half old, and not on my 8120, which is only a month old, quickly ruled that out.

Still experiencing the same problem this end. Just really wanted to ascertain if it was more something to speak to msn about, than my service provider, or vice versa, as I'm not too down with what the error message meant?

sdlucly no está en línea Stack level 2
    You know I'm having the same problem, so. If you were to find a solution, please let me know. Thanks!