After doing an extensive search for someone with a prepaid blackberry plan (for people like ... General Blackberry forum

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D

prepaid blackberry plans to come to the US?

Advertisement

After doing an extensive search for someone with a prepaid blackberry plan (for people like me with well, let's just say less than perfect credit lol) I noticed that a UK carrier is offering one, and found an article on BB cool via viigo that contained some docs from RIM which appeared to be plans for prepaid BB service. Does anyone know of there is any truth behind this? I hope so, since in a few months I'm going to be SOL unless I can get prepaid with my blackberry

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm in the Caribbean and we have had prepaid for blackberry for a little while now. Runs you 5 USD a week for unlimited data.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    I'm in the Caribbean and we have had prepaid for blackberry for a little while now. Runs you 5 USD a week for unlimited data.
    dat would be about 20$ a month, jus lik tmo data plan....
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    WoW! That must be nice I hope that comes to the US for att

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~in the "internal documents" I saw on BB cool it said about 7usd a day for unlimited data, or 22 monthly. It also talked about something calledd "blackberry in a box" where the user buys a year od BIS and the ubsubsidised phone with the option to "refill" your voice plan based on whatever the carrier offers

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That will be pretty neat. If this is the case though I imagine it will open up our community a lot, and expand growth by a large amount...cool.