Hello all, Was wondering if anybody knew much about the bizzaire predictive message filing on ... General Blackberry forum

lungsten no está en línea Stack level 1

Predictive Message Filing on Blackberry?

Advertisement

Hello all,

Was wondering if anybody knew much about the bizzaire predictive message filing on blackberry devices.

We have about 120 BB users and and some have upgraded from 72xx to 87xx they have noticed that when they file a message it no longer automatically 'suggests' a folder for them.

Have been in touch with RIM who are aware of the issue, but its not a configurable option and nobody seems to be able to tell me why it works on some devices and not others!!

Sorry if this is old hat for this forum, have done many searches but turned up nothing! Anybody have any ideas??

Thanks.

Pentarus no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Predictive Message Filing on Blackberry?

Yes... I'm familiar with the issue...

Only way I know how to fix this is to reload the OS using the Desktop Manager (making sure you backup everything of course)...

Fixed my problem every time... Had this problem 3 time in the past 3 years...

Cheers

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Predictive Message Filing on Blackberry?

lungsten and Pentarus, since you are both new, let me Welcome you to PinStack. I assume that this problem is related to BES. Or if it is BIS, your carrier hasn't upgraded to 2.0. Which of the two is the case?

Just looking for clarification to prevent confusion.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles