I have been crackberry for over 2 years now and loving it. I just found ... General Blackberry forum

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748

Prayers needed....

Advertisement

I have been crackberry for over 2 years now and loving it. I just found out some bad news, my job will be changing my blackberry to the pocket pc. Our online system is being programed to windows mobile. That day will come soon and that day will be a sad one...
    "When a man playing poker with money meets a man playing poker with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sorry to hear about your loss! We will mourn for you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    OMG what is the world coming to have they lost thier minds, Windows Mobile how unstable. I am so sorry for your lost but cp6169 has a good idea if you can afford it a Personal BB would be the only sanity in your otherwise window mobile world.

bmedude no está en línea Stack level 2
    sorry to hear that. makes absolutely no sense to me, the windows devices generally cost a little bit more than the blackberries and are so much less stable.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    that sucks...just get a blackberry one the side and pay for it with your own money...you wont be wasting money trust me : )

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE
    For the love of God WHYYYYYY
    Live every day like it's your last cause it may be.

MikeyXX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204F0B8B
    A company I deal with is doing the same thing. Users prefer the stylus approach and the familiar windows look of the ppc's. Unfortunately the BB although more stable, is not as easy to utilize for non email functions (calendars, available add-on software etc). As well, they did'nt want the extra support step of a BES when Windows 5 has direct Exchange abilities.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry to hear about the change and the constant unstability your company will have. The concept and decision is great due to active sync. But the whole company on board learning to be mobile on windows mobile. Will not be easy! Get a blackberry for personal use and let the job put out the money for WM, that I will call is having your cake and eating it too.

jigxerjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319F0748
    Thank u all for your kind words, at this sad sad sad time, half these people that are making these changes.. 1 do not know the potenial of the BB world, and 2. None of them have no clue about windows mobile, and 3. They will not me be using this unit everyday... I will be!... I will be sending santa claus a wish list..."Dear Santa, I have been good all year and I would like a 8800 gamma ray, a PS3, and a Dodge RAm SRT-10... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by symtar
    For the love of God WHYYYYYY
    I share the senitment.

I was a avid PPC user (music, video-I watched movies on flights, docs, spreadsheets, etc) and converted to BB simply because it was more efficient. While PPC users may benefit from the familiarity of the windows platform, when the VP's PPC crashes and/or loses data, connectivity, or catches a virus of some kind (realize this is not an IF, its a When) heads will roll.

The learning curve from PPC to BB was small, I enjoyed the stylus as well. But BB to windows doesn't compare right now. I think RIM would improve its feature set such as a better PIM before Windows completely secures ANY of its devices and software.

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4
    ...sorry to hear that! Send me your Blackberry...

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~their loosing their minds.... Well yea just get one for personal use

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't really say anything that these guys haven't said already, so yeah I'm just wishin' ya luck in the future.