Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello fellow berries...i have a situation. this ******* keeps calling me probably when hes drunk ... General Blackberry forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

PrAnK CaLLs ..ArrrGGGGG

Advertisement

hello fellow berries...i have a situation. this ******* keeps calling me probably when hes drunk and hes blocking his number. now i know i cant trace it unless i go to the police and all that and its just a hassle to get the time what was said blah , blah...etc. all hes doing is moaning and sounds like hes wacking off and i hear laughter in the background. whatever i keep pushing ignore but its the fact he keeps calling me 10-15 times in a row. is there a way to block private calls? i dont even want it to go to my voicemail, cuz i know this *** is gonna leave me messages. or even a program where it will just block all private calls and sent elswhere besides my voicemail?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: PrAnK CaLLs ..ArrrGGGGG

There is a program on handango.com called BerryBlocker, that may be useful.

Good luck...

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

The BerryBlocker thing works but if you read the reviews the people say it only allows you to either block all calls or un-block all calls. There is a way you can block certain numbers but they said that it didn't work for them and they tried to contact the developers and they couldn't help. So maybe try to look for a different app and then if you can't find one then go with the BerryBlocker one.

Anyway I hope this helps and I hope you solve your problem,

COJO 24

BetterBonez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20336AB9

~via BB
    (wap.pinstack.com)~a
    friend playing pranks on you maybe?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Or a loser with too much time on his hands

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

calling you 10 to 15 times in a row then take it to the Police Station.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Lets have a little fun with him! Go into your "Call Log" Look in options. Click on Call Forwarding. Once clicked...you will see "Forward Unanswered Calls"

If Busy: Click on it; Change number to say 911 or The Local Police Department Non Emergency Number..Or Use This +5107670000 Time Updates. If it will Allow 911.......EACH TIME you get a blocked number on your Screen hit ignore and it will forward to The number you picked. Once you put in The number Click save and it will be confirmed. Let Him call 911 everytime He annoys you....His Number will automatically be Unblocked and be revealed to The Police...! The Laugh will Be on HIM!!!!

Remember to Inform your friends...to not Block there Identity otherwise they will be calling 911. The only other problem with this.....If your on a call...and someone calls you...it will go to 911. Get Him Owned!

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetProne
    Lets have a little fun with him! Go into your "Call Log" Look in options. Click on Call Forwarding. Once clicked...you will see "Forward Unanswered Calls"

If Busy: Click on it; Change number to say 911 or The Local Police Department Non Emergency Number..Or Use This +5107670000 Time Updates. If it will Allow 911.......EACH TIME you get a blocked number on your Screen hit ignore and it will forward to The number you picked. Once you put in The number Click save and it will be confirmed. Let Him call 911 everytime He annoys you....His Number will automatically be Unblocked and be revealed to The Police...! The Laugh will Be on HIM!!!!

Remeber to Inform your friends...to not Block there Identity otherwise they will be calling 911. The only other problem with this.....If your on a call...and someone calls you...it will go to 911. Get Him Owned!
    No way!!! This is a sweet deal. I had never thought of doing this. One question though, does your number show up as a forwarding number to the local authorities?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~or try changing your number.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by UH8ME
    No way!!! This is a sweet deal. I had never thought of doing this. One question though, does your number show up as a forwarding number to the local authorities?
    No it Doesnt! I forgot to post that! Do you remember when Paris Hilton got her SideKick hacked???? One of her contacts was Eminem....He did the same thing and forwarded all calls to 911!

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Good one.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

wow that call forwarding this is pretty cool.

I was just going to suggest a bunch of us pinstackers getting together one night with Fusiontactik and going to this dudes crib and crackin his head open or something.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I have learned something new with that call forwarding.. I am going to test it at work this weekend during downtime.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

call forwarding...hmm...that could be fun!

so, i know that cingular *used* to charge for forwarded calls...do they still? not to rain on anyone's parade but that would suck if you ended up getting charged for the forwarded calls...tho, prolly minimal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast