Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I basically have browsed every forum lol! Oh well. Hey, if any of you ... General Blackberry forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Advertisement

Yeah, I basically have browsed every forum lol! Oh well. Hey, if any of you guys know of someone lookin to get rid of their storm, send them my way. Offering a $1,000 web design package in trade. Its in the Buy, Sell, and Trade section but not everyone browses there, and ia have time to post lol.

~via Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've got Comcast and they haven't bee able to get my internet right in over a year. I never know when it's going down, but my 'Berry keeps me connected. I also get heavy use at my mother-in-law's house when I'm visiting where she still uses dial-up and sees no need to upgrade....

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    I like the way the new berries have wifi. At my mom's house I don't have cell phone service, so at all my visits my phone was cut off. But now with the Bold and wifi, I can still get my email, bbm, and browse over wifi. Bigtime!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Ahhh, easy solution lol. I have already made a trip out to the car, started it up, and plugged the berry into the car charger!
    I did that when power was knocked out at my house for a couple of days back in September (pseudo hurricane force winds). Of course the Verizon tower by my house was over loaded or suffering a power issue or something, so I couldn't get very far. Glad to hear to have some sort of access at the in-laws.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Boo I'm in Oklahoma and the ice is bad...

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Central Ohio. Only about 1/2 to 1 inch of ice, along with about 4-6 inches of snow outside. Hacking out the cars was interesting. But it was good for most of a day off.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12